- Calories: 136
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 4mg
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 2g
Watermelon Punch Recipe Video
For your next summer party wow your guests with this refreshing watermelon punch. Serve this easy fruit punch in the watermelon or in a punch bowl.
- 1 large seedless watermelon
- 1 cup brewed Red Zinger or hibiscus tea
- 1/4 cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 liter (2 cups) club soda or seltzer water, well chilled
- 1 cup fresh mint (leaves only), plus additional leaves for garnish
- Prop the watermelon upright in a large bowl or pot. Slice off the top of the watermelon (while the watermelon is standing upright). With a spoon, scoop out the fruit and juice and transfer to a blender. Add the tea, lime juice and honey to the blender and purée (in two batches if necessary). Add the club soda and 1 cup mint leaves and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve: Fill the hollowed watermelon with ice and the watermelon punch. Serve with a ladle in glasses garnished with additional mint leaves.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010