- Calories: 191
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 446mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Pita Pizza Recipe Video
When the kids come home “starving,” make these easy pita pizzas in less than 15 minutes. These quick pita pizzas are a healthy snack that will keep them satisfied till dinner.
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 4 whole wheat pitas (4-inch)
- 2/3 cup grated part-skim mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°.
- With a spoon, spread the pizza sauce on the pita rounds, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese evenly among the rounds, and bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010