- Calories: 216
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 436mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 18g
Tuna Salad Recipe Video
Tuna salad gets a tasty twist with chickpeas, cherry tomatoes and bell peppers. No mayo needed for this no cook recipe that can be made in minutes. Tuna salad never tasted so good.
- 2 cups canned tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups red or green bell pepper strips
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp regular or garlic-flavored olive oil
- Greens, for serving
- In a large bowl, gently toss all ingredients except the greens to combine. Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for 1 hour. Serve chilled over greens.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010