- Calories: 283
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Sodium: 125mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 28g
Tuna Kebabs Recipe
These tuna kebabs are a grilled seafood recipe that is a meal in one. Colorful bell peppers and squash help make this seafood recipe a pretty and healthy entrée.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 lb tuna or halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch-thick pieces
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 6 cups salad greens
- In a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, shallots, tarragon, lemon juice and lemon zest. Add the salt and black pepper to taste. Arrange tuna in a shallow bowl. Pour half of the vinaigrette over the tuna and turn to coat. Marinate fish for 15 minutes at room temperature. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread fish and vegetables onto 8 metal skewers. Brush the vegetables with half of the remaining vinaigrette. Grill until fish chunks are just opaque in center, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss the greens with remaining vinaigrette. Divide salad among 4 plates. Place skewers on greens and serve immediately.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010