- Calories: 161
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 382mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 25g
Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Try this easy recipe for a healthy pork tenderloin the whole family will love. A mustard pork tenderloin rub and a savory sweet sauce make this pork tenderloin juicy and delicious.
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary or sage
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon mustard, salt and pepper. Rub mustard mixture all over pork. In a large oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork and brown on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and roast pork until a meat thermometer registers 145°, about 40 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the skillet over medium-high heat. Add vinegar and boil, scraping up any browned bits, about 30 seconds. Whisk in maple syrup and the remaining 2 tablespoons mustard; bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Add rosemary and stir to combine.
- Slice the pork. Serve the pork topped with the sauce.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010