- Calories: 201
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 22g
Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
Try a chicken sandwich with a little bit of kick. This Buffalo chicken wrap gives you all the great flavors of Buffalo wings without the fat. There’s even blue cheese, celery and carrots.
- 2 Tbsp red hot sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 lb cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 Tbsp nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese or reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 6 whole grain tortillas (1 oz each)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, cut into strips
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced into 4-inch sticks
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced into 4-inch sticks
- In a small bowl, combine hot sauce, white wine vinegar and cayenne, if desired. Add chicken to vinegar mixture, and toss chicken to coat well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together yogurt and blue cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of blue cheese mixture on each tortilla. Arrange spinach on top of blue cheese. Evenly divide chicken, celery and carrots among the tortillas and wrap.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010