- Calories: 256
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 262mg
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6g
Gluten-Free Pancakes Recipe Video
Here’s a delicious gluten-free breakfast hot off the griddle. These gluten-free pancakes are made with gluten-free flour that you make yourself with simple supermarket ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 4 Tbsp dry buttermilk powder
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- In a large bowl, mix or sift together the tapioca flour, potato starch, rice flour, dry buttermilk powder, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum. In a bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Add whisked eggs, water, and oil to dry ingredients and mix until well blended and few lumps remain.
- Lightly coat a skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Spoon batter onto skillet by 1/4 cupfuls and cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip, and continue cooking until golden brown on bottom, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010