- Calories: 106
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 14mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Banana Bites Recipe
Here’s a healthy snack for everyone. These easy banana bites make a great healthy kids’ snack or a quick pick-me-up before or after your workout. Keep them in the freezer until just before eating.
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 bananas
- 3 Tbsp granola (gluten free if needed)
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter and yogurt. Set aside.
- Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of the yogurt mixture on each of half the banana slices and top with a sprinkle of granola. Top with the other halves to make banana sandwiches. Insert a toothpick in the center through each sandwich.
- Arrange the banana sandwiches on a freezer-friendly plate or cutting board, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours. Serve frozen.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010