- Calories: 112
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 338mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Pizza Muffin Mummies Recipe
Give your trick-or-treaters a fun, healthy snack before they hit the neighborhood. Try this Halloween party food that can be made in minutes. These frightfully easy pizza muffin mummies are made with five simple ingredients.
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 8 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 16 slices pitted black olives (about 4 olives)
- 1 Tbsp green bell pepper pieces
- 4 reduced-fat mozzarella string cheese sticks
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Toast English muffins in toaster.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each English muffin half. Set olive slices in place for eyes and add bits of green bell pepper in the center of the olive slices.
- Pull apart string cheese into strips. Arrange strips of string cheese across the muffin above and below the olive slices. Do not cover the olives.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010