- Calories: 38
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
Pink Lemonade Recipe
Try a cool, tall glass of this pink lemonade and you’ll never want store-bought lemonade again. Fresh-squeezed lemons make this pink lemonade low in calories but high in flavor.
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 lemon peel strips
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 6 lemons)
- 2 Tbsp grape juice
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Raspberries for garnish, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water, sugar and lemon peel to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Discard lemon peel. In a large pitcher, combine the remaining 4 cups of water, lemon juice, grape juice and sugar mixture.
- Cool lemonade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and raspberries, if desired.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010