- Calories: 31
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
Peach Iced Tea Recipe
This summer, instead of loading up on sugar-filled sodas, try some low calorie drinks. This homemade iced tea is a perfect healthy drink for your next backyard party.
- 8 cups cold water
- 6 English breakfast tea bags
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large lemon, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 piece (2 inches) fresh ginger, peeled and minced fine or squeezed for ginger juice
- 1 bunch fresh mint, washed
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and sliced
- Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Add tea bags to the boiled water and let steep for 10 minutes. Pour brewed tea into a serving pitcher.
- Add sugar, lemon and ginger and stir until sugar is dissolved. Drop mint and peach slices into pitcher and add remaining 4 cups of cold water.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 3 hours. Serve over ice.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010