- Calories: 30
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
Frozen Margarita Recipe
You don't need alcohol to enjoy this healthy Cinco de Mayo drink that’s fat free and delicious—frozen margaritas that everyone can enjoy. This nonalcoholic drink has only 30 calories a serving.
- 2 Tbsp coarse salt or coarse sugar, optional
- Lime wedge, optional
- 3 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 25 to 30 small ice cubes (about 4 cups)
- Lime slices, for garnish
- If using, place coarse salt or sugar in a shallow dish. Rub rims of margarita glasses with lime wedge and dip rims into salt or sugar and shake off excess. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine limeade concentrate, orange juice and grapefruit juice. Cover and blend until smooth. With the blender running, gradually add ice cubes, blending until slushy. Pour into glasses. Garnish with lime slices.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010