- Calories: 50
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0
Cucumber Spa Drink Recipe
Whether you’re looking for a spa drink or a drink recipe for a Spring brunch, this cucumber cooler will do the trick. A hint of rosemary sparks this cucumber spa drink with delicious flavor.
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Peel and chop the cucumbers, reserving a few unpeeled slices for garnish. Transfer chopped cucumber to a food processor. Add chopped rosemary and purée until blended.
- Pour the purée through a fine strainer set over a bowl. Press on the solids to extract all the juice. Add water, lemon juice and sugar to the cucumber juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with reserved cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010